014.6.1.0 1518.104.22.168.6.2.2 21 In 2011, the number of census families in the township of Elizabethtown-Kitley had dropped. On June 7, 1786 the cemetery was opened with the burial of Fulford's infant son. 4 Presently, none of the original businesses are still conducting business here. Most of the old family burial plots are completely abandoned or located on private properties. 4 In 1858, the stone schoolhouse which replaced the log structure was erected. Status, days on Market 117, list Date 00:00:00.0, last Status, sld. 4 One of the first businesses to operate here was Dack's Tavern, built in 1817 and established as a tavern around the 1830s. The school was known. 8 Currently, the former site of the settlement is a campground and park. 16 According to residents accounts in a Smiths Falls newspaper from October 13, 1892, a strange man was seen by many lurking around the farmhouse. Of the individuals with an Aboriginal identity,.1 reported having a First Nations identity while.9 reported Métis., it was estimated that 90 individuals within Elizabethtown-Kitley belonged to a visible minority group. 21 Of non-official languages, Dutch, German and Italian were cited as being the most common languages spoken. The majority of these cemeteries are old family burying ground dating from the late 1700s to the early 1800s - a time when burying the dead on the family's land was common. 2, contents, communities edit, the township comprises the following communities: Elizabethtown Ward: Addison, Forthton, Greenbush, Lyn, New Dublin, Rocksprings, Seeley, Spring Valley, Tincap; Bethel, Butternut Bay, Fairfield, Fairfield East, Fernbank, Glen Buell, Hallecks, Hawkes, Hillcrest, Jellyby, Lillies, Manhard, Redan, Row's Corners, Woodridge, kitley Ward: Bellamys. A b "Fulford Pioneer Cemetery". "Metropolitan areas - SGC 2006". 2, contents, communities edit, the township comprises the following communities: Elizabethtown Ward: Addison, Forthton, Greenbush, Lyn, New Dublin, Rocksprings, Seeley, Spring Valley, Tincap; Bethel, Butternut Bay, Fairfield, Fairfield East, Fernbank, Glen Buell, Hallecks, Hawkes, Hillcrest, Jellyby, Lillies, Manhard, Redan, Row's Corners. 4 Upon its closure in the 1940s, Coad's School was sold to the Orange Lodge. It is believed the first schoolhouse for. #2 Shane's School, and at the time was located along the boundary of Kitley and South Elmsley townships. There are a total of 67 cemeteries recorded in the township. On December 14, 1893, Charles Luckey was hanged in Brockville, Ontario. The list price of 514,900 is 0 lower than the average list price of 0 for. Multiple responses were given.4 of the population. 10 Newbliss had two schoolhouses to serve the community, each its own section. 4 Presently, the cemetery sits on the northern tip of Bellamys Lake and is maintained, but not open to burials. Retrieved June 2, 2019. There are no remains of the church today. No Data, taxes 4,082 /yr, walk Score, days on Site 117 (Nov 20, 2018). 4 There is no trace of the mill today; only records from the township and other histories as well as the remnants of an old stone bridge indicate its existence. The Toronto Daily Mail. 60 Leeder Cottage Road is a property located in Elizabethtown-kitley, Ontario. At the time of its closure it was converted into a private residence. Charles had just served a year for larceny and was known to be on bad terms with his father. Elizabethtown-kitley 2 Bed -1500 sqft 510,000, listed: 514,900, sold on Mar 18, 2019, note: This property is not currently for sale or for rent. Around 1866, a woollen mill was constructed. 4 The cemetery is slightly unique, as instead of tombstones, most of the graves are marked by primitive field stone markers. Input Date 00:00:00.0, prior LSC New Property Status Sale Type Detached Style Bungalow Size (sq ft) Age 6-15 Area Leeds Grenvi Inside Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms Plus 0 Bathrooms 2 Kitchens 1 Rooms 5 Rooms Plus 1 Den/Family Room N Air. The neighbours immediately suspected murder followed by arson due to the locked windows, the nature of the fire and the fact two axes were found at the scene. The tavern had five rooms, three bed and horse stables, and also hosted Orange Lodge meetings.